Hi guys, Cassie here.
I am not going to pretend that all half-million of you that read The Healthy Maven know who I am, but if you’ve been reading THM for a while, you’ve probably seen my name pop up. As you know, I’ve been helping Davida with That’s So Maven among other social media strategy and blog related things. This week she was kind enough to let me flex my writing muscles (ICYMI — I used to blog, which is how Davs and I met before I forced her to move across the continent to be near me) so here I am!
I have been all about the potluck as of late. I moved back to San Francisco in January, in the midst of a bunch of whirlwind travel (we’re talking 15,000+ flyer miles within two weeks), but still wanted to see my friends but could not fathom one more meal out, whether it was expense-wise or just wanting to spend time in my apartment-wise. So how did I combine being social with not leaving the house? Hosting potlucks!
Maybe you’re not hosting a potluck. Maybe you have one at work or a family gathering coming and you’re expected to bring a covered dish. Don’t spend hours on hours worrying about what to bring… we’ve got you covered with The Ultimate Potluck Dish Round-Up. Whether you’re hosting a bridal shower brunch, a potluck lunch at the office, a book club dinner dinner with friends or just want to bring the best dessert to your family get-together, you’ll find a dish everyone will love here.
1. Easy Veggie Egg Bake from The Healthy Maven
2. Sweet Potato Hash Egg Cups from Fit Foodie Finds
3. Triple Berry Baked Oatmeal from The Healthy Maven
4. Spiralized Sweet Potato, Kale and Bacon Quiche from How Sweet It Is
5. Healthy Banana Peanut Butter Muffins from The Healthy Maven
6. Morning Glory Muffins from Broma Bakery
7. The Ultimate Pumpkin Spice Granola from The Healthy Maven
8. Slow Cooker Peaches and Cream Steel-Cut Oatmeal from The Healthy Maven
9. Easy Vegan Cinnamon Rolls from The Almond Eater
10. Apple Sage Breakfast Sausage from Lexi’s Clean Kitchen
1. Buffalo Chicken Salad from The Healthy Maven
2. Thai Peanut Chicken Salad from Fit Foodie Finds
3. Mediterranean Egg Salad from The Healthy Maven
4. Guacamole Chicken Salad from The Healthy Maven
5. Caribbean Pulled Chicken Lettuce Wraps from Lexi’s Clean Kitchen
6. Soba Noodle and Raw Veggie Salad from Cookie and Kate
7. Avocado Tuna Salad from The Healthy Maven
8. Sesame Tofu Spring Rolls from The Almond Eater
9. Simple Kale Tahini Salad from The Healthy Maven
10. Moroccan Quinoa Chickpea Salad from The Healthy Maven
1. Slow Cooker Sweet and Sour Chicken from The Healthy Maven
2. Herbed Red Potato Salad from Cookie and Kate
3. Healthy Baked Chicken Nuggets from The Healthy Maven
4. Cheesy Broccoli Quinoa Casserole from Eating Bird Food
5. Kale Pesto Pizza from The Almond Eater
6. Tandoori Chicken Kebobs from The Healthy Maven
7. Baked Butternut Squash Mac and Cheese from The Healthy Maven
8. Southwestern Sweet Potato Nachos from Fit Foodie Finds
9. Sweet Potato Black Bean Enchilada Bake from Eating Bird Food
10. Thai Quinoa Casserole from The Healthy Maven
1. Healthy Chickpea Blondies from The Healthy Maven
2. Whole Wheat Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies from Ambitious Kitchen
3. Dark Chocolate Tahini Brownies from The Healthy Maven
4. Healthy S’mores Dip from Eating Bird Food
5. Chocolate-Drizzled Fruit Skewers from The Healthy Maven
6. Red Wine Brownies from Broma Bakery
7. Healthy Peanut Butter Cookies from The Healthy Maven
8. Blueberry Crumb Bars from Lexi’s Clean Kitchen
9. Gluten-Free Carrot Cake from The Healthy Maven
10. Chai Spice Vegan Pear Pie from The Almond Eater
What is your go-to potluck recipe?
The post The Ultimate Potluck Dish Round-Up – So you never have to worry what to bring! appeared first on The Healthy Maven.