As much as we may want to emulate the carefree lifestyle of these majestic, horned beasts, mere mortals will not last long on a typical unicorn diet. That’s why we created this frozen yogurt unicorn bark made with yogurt, fruit, and Vanilla Shakeology (which is kind of like magic, amiright?). It looks like it’s packed with sugar, but this delicious rainbow treat is as healthy as can be!
Unicorn bark is usually made with sugar, more sugar, food coloring, and lots of sprinkles, so how did we make it colorful and still good for you? We used blueberries, strawberries, and mango to make three different colors of yogurt, then swirled them together in a flat pan for a rainbow effect. Then, we topped our unicorn bark with wishes, dreams, and shredded coconut (and a sprinkling of glittery sprinkles because we couldn’t help ourselves). So, go ahead, eat like a unicorn without regrets.
To make this unicorn bark recipe without a blender, simply mash each fruit in separate bowls. Add ¾ cup yogurt, 1 scoop Shakeology, and 1½ tsp. honey to each bowl and mix well.
Don’t have Shakeology yet? Get all of the Shakeology flavors here.
- Parchment paper
- 2¼ cups reduced-fat (2%) plain yogurt, divided use
- 3 scoops Vanilla Shakeology, divided use
- 4½ tsp. raw honey, divided use
- ½ cup chopped medium strawberries
- ½ cup fresh blueberries
- ½ cup chopped mango (or pineapple)
- ¼ cup + 2 Tbsp. unsweetened shredded coconut
- Line 13 x 9-inch pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Place ¾ cup yogurt, 1 scoop Shakeology, 1½ tsp. honey, and strawberries in blender; cover; blend until smooth. Place in a medium bowl. Set aside.
- Place ¾ cup yogurt, 1 scoop Shakeology, 1½ tsp. honey, and blueberries in blender; cover; blend until smooth. Place in a medium bowl. Set aside.
- Place remaining ¾ cup yogurt, remaining 1 scoop Shakeology, remaining 1½ tsp. honey, and mango in blender; cover; blend until smooth. Place in a medium bowl. Set aside.
- Place large dollops of strawberry mixture randomly around prepared baking sheet. Repeat with blueberry and mango mixtures, making sure dollops are touching.
- Gently cut through yogurt mixtures with a knife in a circular motion to create marbling.
- Sprinkle top with coconut. Cover with plastic wrap
- Freeze for 2 hours, or until firm.
- Cut (or break) into bite-sized pieces; serve immediately, or freeze until ready to enjoy.
Nutritional Information (per serving):
Total Fat: 6
Saturated Fat: 4
Body Beast Portions
½ Protein Liquid
Portion Fix Containers
Not familiar with Portion Fix? Find out how Portion Fix can make losing weight simple.
If you have questions about the portions, please click here to post a nutrition question in our forums so our experts can help. Please include a link to the recipe.