If you haven’t given chia pudding a try yet, you are missing out on a delicious breakfast or snack that tastes like dessert and takes just minutes to make. It also happens to be packed with protein, fiber, and antioxidants.
Busy morning? Combine your breakfast and coffee into one healthy meal with this Café Latte Chia Pudding recipe from 21 Day Fix creator Autumn Calabrese. In less than a minute, she’ll show you how to make her favorite chia pudding recipe. Four ingredients are all you need: chia seeds, almond milk, Café Latte Shakeology, and honey for a touch of sweetness. Don’t have Shakeology yet? Get all of the Shakeology flavors here!
- 3 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 3 scoops Café Latte Shakeology
- 1 Tbsp. raw honey
- 4 Tbsp. chia seeds
- Place almond milk, Shakeology, and 1 Tbsp. honey in blender; cover. Blend until smooth.
- Pour almond milk mixture into a medium bowl. Add chia seeds; mix well.
- Evenly divide pudding into six small serving bowls. Cover; refrigerate for at least 4 hours (or overnight).
Nutritional Information (per serving):
Total Fat: 5 g
Saturated Fat: 1 g
Cholesterol: 3 mg
Sodium: 184 mg
Carbohydrates: 16 g
Fiber: 6 g
Protein: 10 g
Body Beast Portions
½ Protein Liquid
2 Balanced Liquid
Portion Fix Containers
Not familiar with Portion Fix? Find out how Portion Fix can make losing weight simple.
If you have questions about the portions, please click here to post a nutrition question in our forums so our experts can help. Please include a link to the recipe.