Does Girl Scout Cookie season make you want to run for the hills (with a box of cookies under each arm)? The next time you feel like caving in to the sugary treats, whip up this Vegan Chocolate Caramel Delight smoothie. We blended rich Chocolate Vegan Shakeology with caramel extract and toasted coconut flakes to make a smoothie that tastes like one of the most popular cookie flavors, but it’s so healthy that you can enjoy it any time without sabotaging your diet.
Don’t have Shakeology yet? Get all of the Shakeology flavors here!
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup ice
- 1 scoop Chocolate Vegan Shakeology
- 1 tsp.pure caramel extract
- 2 Tbsp. shredded unsweetened coconut, toasted (reserve a small amount for garnish, if desired)
- Place almond milk, ice, Shakeology, extract, and coconut in blender; cover. Blend until smooth.
- Garnish with reserved coconut if desired.
Nutritional Information (per serving):
Body Beast Portions
1 Protein Liquid
3 Balanced Liquid
Portion Fix Containers
Not familiar with Portion Fix? Find out how Portion Fix can make losing weight simple.
If you have questions about the portions, please click here to post a nutrition question in our forums so our experts can help. Please include a link to the recipe.