We love the summertime flavor of s’mores but the chocolate and marshmallow goodies don’t meet our clean eating goals. That’s where this recipe for Vegan S’mores Shakeology comes in. It captures the summer’s iconic flavor, and we can drink one every day if we so desire.
A scoop of Chocolate Vegan Shakeology gives this smoothie a rich, chocolaty flavor, vanilla extract stands in for the sweet marshmallow, and real graham cracker crumbs blended into the shake and sprinkled on top are the finishing touch.
Don’t have Shakeology yet? Get all of the Shakeology flavors here!
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 cup ice
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 scoop Chocolate Vegan Shakeology
- 2 tsp. ground whole wheat graham cracker crumbs, divided use
- Place almond milk, ice, extract, Shakeology, and 1 tsp. graham cracker crumbs in blender; cover. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a serving glass and garnish with remaining 1 tsp. graham cracker crumbs; serve immediately.
Nutritional Information (per serving):
Total Fat: 5 g
Saturated Fat: 0 g
Cholesterol: 5 mg
Sodium: 671 mg
Carbohydrates: 17 g
Fiber: 4 g
Sugars: 8 g
Protein: 17 g
Body Beast Portions
Portion Fix Containers
Not familiar with Portion Fix? Find out how Portion Fix can make losing weight simple.
If you have questions about the portions, please click here to post a nutrition question in our forums so our experts can help. Please include a link to the recipe.
Photo by Jacob Repko