Enjoy the taste of a refreshing mojito cocktail without the guilt. This Vegan Strawberry Mojito Shakeology smoothie recipe recreates the flavors of the drink with mint, sparkling water and fresh lime juice. But unlike a rum-spiked mojito, this smoothie is actually good for you!
Don’t have Shakeology yet? Get all of the Shakeology flavors here!
- 1 cup sparkling water, divided use
- 1 cup ice
- 1 scoop Tropical Strawberry Shakeology
- 3 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp. finely grated lime peel
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh mint leaves
- Fresh mint sprig (for garnish; optional)
- Strawberry slice (for garnish; optional)
- Place ½ cup water, ice, Shakeology, lime juice, lime peel, and mint in blender; cover. Blend until smooth. Pour into serving glass.
- Add remaining ½ cup water; mix well.
- Garnish with mint and strawberry slice, if desired.
Nutritional Information (per serving):
Total Fat: 4g
Saturated Fat: 1g
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Sodium: 215 mg
Body Beast Portions
1 Protein Liquid
1 Carb Liquid
Portion Fix Containers
Not familiar with Portion Fix? Find out how Portion Fix can make losing weight simple.
If you have questions about the portions, please click here to post a nutrition question in our forums so our experts can help. Please include a link to the recipe.