These Café Latte-flavored coconut popsicles are drizzled in a decadent chocolate topping that hardens in the freezer, but melts in your mouth. A sprinkling of shaved coconut and orange zest adds wow-factor and makes them taste like a gourmet ice cream treat. Not bad for a vegan Shakeology snack that has 9 grams of protein per serving!
Don’t have Shakeology yet? Get all of the Shakeology flavors here!
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 scoops Café Latte Vegan Shakeology
- ½ large banana
- Popsicle sticks
- Parchment paper
- ⅓ cup semi-sweet (or dark) chocolate chips, no dairy added (approx. 2½ oz.)
- 2 tsp. extra-virgin organic coconut oil
- ¼ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 Tbsp. finely grated orange (or lemon) peel (orange zest) (optional)
- Place milk, Shakeology, and banana in blender; cover. Blend until smooth.
- Pour evenly into four ice pop molds; insert a popsicle stick into each pop. Freeze for 3 hours, or until hard.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Place chocolate chips and oil in microwave-safe container. Microwave on 50% power for 30 seconds; stir. Microwave for an additional 30 to 45 seconds, or until just melted. Do not overcook. Place in small re-sealable plastic bag. Squeeze out most of the air; seal top. Set aside.
- Place frozen pops on prepared baking sheet.
- Cut off a tiny corner of plastic bag containing chocolate. Evenly pipe chocolate over pops.
- Sprinkle evenly with coconut and orange peel (if desired).
- Freeze for 15 minutes
Nutritional Information (per serving):
Total Fat: 13 g
Saturated Fat: 9 g
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Sodium: 192 g
Carbohydrates: 27 g
Fiber: 4 g
Sugars: 17 g
Protein: 9 g
Body Beast Portions
1 Protein Liquid
1 Balanced Liquid
Portion Fix Containers
Not familiar with Portion Fix? Find out how Portion Fix can make losing weight simple.
If you have questions about the portions, please click here to post a nutrition question in our forums so our experts can help. Please include a link to the recipe.