Savor one of these vegan Hazelnut Latte Protein Balls the next time you have a snack attack. Hazelnuts and creamy coffee flavor make them taste like a rich coffee house dessert that will calm your sweet tooth in a hurry. Healthy fat from hazelnuts and nut butter, fiber from rolled oats, and protein from Shakeology will satisfy your hunger without weighing you down.
Experiment with any all-natural nut butter, like almond, cashew, or walnut butter in this recipe (of course, peanut butter tastes delicious too!). Store leftover protein balls in an air-tight container in the refrigerator or freezer.
Don’t have Shakeology yet? Get all of the Shakeology flavors here!
- ¼ cup chopped raw hazelnuts
- ½ cup dry old-fashioned rolled oats
- ½ cup all-natural nut butter
- 2 scoops Café Latte Vegan Shakeology
- 2 Tbsp. chia seeds
- ⅓ cup pure maple syrup
- Combine hazelnuts, oats, nut butter, Shakeology, chia seeds, and maple syrup in a medium bowl; mix well.
- Roll into eighteen balls, about 1-inch in diameter each.
Nutritional Information (per serving):
Total Fat: 6 g
Saturated Fat: 1 g
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Sodium: 49 g
Carbohydrates: 10 g
Fiber: 2 g
Sugars: 5 g
Protein: 4 g
Body Beast Portions
Portion Fix Containers
Not familiar with Portion Fix? Find out how Portion Fix can make losing weight simple.
If you have questions about the portions, please click here to post a nutrition question in our forums so our experts can help. Please include a link to the recipe.